Bitcoin wallets are very complicated to find the best online bitcoin wallet we have made your search easier by listing top 10 bitcoin wallets on this page today you can signup the most secure and popular bitcoin wallets to store your bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies ( Top 10 Btc Wallet )
Top 10 Bitcoin Wallet List – BTC Wallets
This list of bitcoin wallets it is very secure and tested u can use it to store your bitcoins
1 Bitroz Wallet Best Bitcoin Web Wallet: Bitroz is the most secure and easy to use web online wallet u can use bitroz to receive, send and store your bitcoins securely, Bitroz provide their service in 98 countries and over 20 million users are using bitroz secure platfor, Bitroz has a variety of features that make it the best place to store your bitcoins securely
create your free Bitroz bitcoin web wallet click here
Manage your bitcoins
Send and receive bitcoins and track your transactions access to your wallet anytime from anywhere in the world.
We store your bitcoins in a unhackable secure offline storage Which keeps your bitcoins safe and secure 100%.
You can earn money by using our referral system. If someone register an account using your ref. link and made a deposit of 0.01 BTC then you will receive 0.005 BTC BONUS!
Online Bitcoin Web Wallet
Stay on top of the markets with the Bitroz Web Wallet.
2 Ledger Nano Best Hardware Bitcoin Wallet The Ledger Nano is a smartcard based hardware wallet. Private keys are generated and signed offline in the smartcard’s secure environment. The Nano is setup using the Ledger Chrome Application. A random 24-word seed is generated upon setup and backed offline by writing it down on a piece of paper. In case of theft, damage or loss, the entire wallet can be recreated with the seed. A user selected PIN code is also assigned to the device to protect against physical theft or hacking. Ledger Nano s cryptocurrency hardware wallet Get ledger nano
3. SpectroCoin: SpectroCoin is an all-in-one solution for Bitcoin. Services offered include a wide range of Bitcoin solutions, from exchange to Bitcoin e-wallet. Create Account
4 Bitcoin Wallet: Exodus This BTC wallet reminds one of Electrum but boasts a way more beautiful interface and more intuitive use. It has the same advantages as other wallets do, but looks much better. The user-friendly menu allows for managing BTC and tens of other cryptocurrencies. Users can also manage their portfolio and view statistics: the information about transactions is displayed in the form of charts and graphs. You can also swap BTC for another coin via the ShapeShift exchange – it’s built in.
No account setup is required, so this wallet is perfect for beginners. From a security standpoint, it’s also superb: there is private key encryption and many other useful features. Due to its additional tools, Exodus is recommended for people involved in investing and trading. Fees and commissions are paid to the network processing transaction, not to Exodus. Get the wallet
5 Jaxx bitcoin wallet This Bitcoin wallet supports a few top tokens and is designed for maximum mobility. Initially, it was designed to serve as a mobile suite for Android and iOS, but the Jaxx team plans to release a desktop version, too.
So, why chose Jaxx? First, its creators did their best to make an intuitive, simple interface. It’s a no-brainer, even for beginners. All you need is to download and install Jaxx on your mobile phone, log in, and make a wallet. Managing funds is as easy as 1-2-3. Secondly, Jaxx keeps users’ private codes on the device: keys never leak onto the Internet, and no third parties can access them.
Last but not least is 2-step authorization. Once you enable it, your account won’t be accessed without confirmation from SMS. Get Jaxx bitcoin wallet here
6 Coinomi This is a multi-language application that was created for users from all over the world. The web-based wallet can be used on tablets and smartphones. It features 2-step authentication and a user-friendly interface for fast and easy BTC management. There’s everything you need and nothing you don’t. Get Coinomi bitcoin wallet
7 Localbitcoins wallet and escrow buy and sell LocalBitcoins is a bitcoin startup company based in Helsinki, Finland. Its service facilitates over-the-counter trading of local currency for bitcoins. Users post advertisements on the website, where they state exchange rates and payment methods for buying or selling bitcoins.
LocalBitcoins is a global Bitcoin exchange that gives a lot of options to its users. Before getting into the details, here are some good things to know about LocalBitcoins:
- LocalBitcoins is one of the most private ways to purchase bitcoins
- In some countries it is the only way to buy bitcoins
- It allows you to buy bitcoins with many payment methods
The difference between Local Bitcoins and most exchanges is that LocalBitcoins does not require personal information when making good trades.
Unlike other exchanges, which require ID verification and personal information, Local Bitcoins allows you to buy bitcoin without connecting your name to the bitcoin you’re buying. Signup locationbitcoins and get the wallet and buy sell bitcoins securely
8. Best online bitcoin wallet : Blockchain.info Blockchain is the technology that allows Bitcoin and other digital currencies to exist. Expect to hear more about Blockchain far beyond the digital currency world. Blockchain.info is similar to Coinbase in that it is an online wallet, but you can’t buy or sell directly through Blockchain, which means your Bitcoin storage is separate from your Bitcoin marketplace.
Because it isn’t a full exchange, it is considered to be more secure than a site like Coinbase, where you can bet that bad guys are constantly attempting to hack. If you are not a “computer person,” using an exchange like Coinbase is much easier. This separation adds a level of security, but also a level of complexity in your Bitcoin use. get online blockchain wallet
9. Electrum Wallet: Electrum was mainly known for supporting Bitcoin and is widely considered to be a trusted software wallet in the bitcoin community. Electrum Wallet is a lightweight and easy platform to store your BTC holdings securely, where the bitcoin wallet sign up is convenient and easy.
It uses the Simple Payment Verification(SPV) method, which can verify the transaction in five seconds and the good part is that you don’t have to download the entire blockchain. Electrum uses two separate levels of encryption to protect your funds and it is easier for new users to navigate as it is having an intuitive interface.
Electrum wallet is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems and you can store your private keys offline in a hardware wallet used in conjunction with Electrum, and take advantage of multisig functionality to split the permission to spend your bitcoins between several wallets. Download
10. Atomic Wallet Atomic Wallet is a fully decentralized, non-custodial multicurrency wallet, supporting over 300+ coins and tokens. Atomic provides an interface that allows you to not only manage, but also exchange and buy cryptocurrencies without using external services. The wallet has a built-in decentralized orderbook enabling users to exchange BTC, LTC and QTUM using the Atomic Swap technology. Atomic Wallet provides users with a 12-word mnemonic seed, so they get full access to their funds. All private keys are encrypted on an end device. Download
We will update more wallets soon stay connected follow us on twitter twitter.com/top10wallet
To List your wallet email us at email@example.com